Quote Medical Plans - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Quote Medical Plans is a trading name of Beatdale Consulting Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the Legislation), the data controller is Beatdale Consulting Limited of 1st Floor Unit 12, Compass Point Ensign Way, Hamble, Southampton, England, SO31 4RA. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) membership number ZA799281.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site quotemedicalplans.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, post, SMS, live chat, social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please do not tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form)
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Beatdale Consulting Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The Legislation gives you the following rights:
- to withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time by clicking on the following link Withdrawal Of Consent Form or by contacting us at email@example.com
to request that your personal data is deleted. You can exercise your right to request that your personal data is deleted at any time by clicking on the following link Deletion of Data Form or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to object to profiling. Profiling includes most forms of online tracking and behavioral advertising. You can exercise your right to object to profiling at any time by clicking on the following link TBC or by contacting us at email@example.com
- to access information held about you and to request a copy of your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format. You can exercise your right to access your information and request a copy of your personal data at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
- to request that a copy of your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format is transmitted to another data controller. You can exercise your right to request transmission of your personal data to another data controller at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Name:- Google Analytics Cookie
Purpose:- We use Google Analytics cookies to give us insights into our website traffic and marketing effectiveness. It helps us optimise and target our activities more effectively. All your data is anonymized.
More information: About Google Analytics Cookie
Cookie Name:- Adobe Analytics Cookie
Purpose:- Adobe Analytics We use Adobe Analytics cookies to monitor traffic and behavior on our website. We use this data to discover high-value audiences and power our customer intelligence. All data is anonymized.
More information: About Adobe Analytics Cookie
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We use sessions, persistent and third-party cookies on our websites. Session cookies exist for the duration of a visit and are erased when you close the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored until they expire, which can range from several minutes to many years. Third-party cookies are provided by our trusted partners and are either session or persistent.